13 Numbers are six digit national Australian Inbound Phone Numbers, which can only be used for receiving incoming calls. 13 Numbers offer similar benefits to 1300 Numbers:
Callers are charged a local call rate from any landline in Australia, allowing your business to compete in local markets nationally.
• Presents your business as one who operates nationally.
• Provide consumers a single point of contact while broadening the reach of your business.
• Provides increased functionality when you take advantage of our Phone Answering Service or Call Routing Suite.
Who are 13 Numbers ideal for?
• 13 Numbers are better suited to businesses with larger call volumes.
• They’re shorter, which of course makes them easier to remember. Serving as a more powerful marketing tool.