The spread of COVID-19 across communities will naturally have an impact on where our people work,
including: some taking time to rest and recover if they become ill,
others working from home as a preventative measure, and some working from home as the policies their employers dictate.
Minimising disruption to our clients is a high priority for us, second only to the health and wellbeing of our people, clients and communities.
Working remotely isn’t just about a physical location change it’s also about the need for people to be connected and continue to do their job.
Many companies will ask their staff to work form home.
Working remotely isn’t just about a physical location change it’s also about the need for people to be connected and continue to do their job’s productively.
Simply contact Jollytel and we can provision your phone so you can work from home keeping you and your families safe from infection.
What you need
- All you need is an internet connection at home
- Plug and play your new
- Let us know how to set up any routing
- Calls to colleagues also working from their homes are considered internal transfers just like in your office and therefore are free regardless of their location.
- Contact Jollytel to arrange a handset
- We will ship out the handset to you
- Jollytel Support team will help you set up the call flow so you never miss a call
- Divert you calls from you work phone to you phone at your home
- Purchase a Jollytel handset – This will be refunded when you send this phone back to us.
- Shipping fees apply
- Sip Port Fee – $30 per month
- Pay for only outgoing calls made
We all hope this is a temporary situation and us such you only need to contact us when these difficult times are over to arrange the return of your phone and the cost of the phone will be credited back to you.